Buy and Download
Buy a royalty-free licence for this terrain for individuals or businesses of any size.
Order completed successfully
Your terrain was successfully processed using Google Pay.
You can now download your terrain and use it in commercial projects.
Real world terrain is not random. Even using Perlin noise and similar technics won't output a realistic looking terrain as erosion and sedimentation are difficult to do programmatically. Desert dunes, snow, rocky mountains, snow mountains all have a different type of characteristics that would take a lot of time to define and imitate programmatically. Most terrain generation tools require artistic work after a terrain is generated randomly to make it look more convincingly real. A neural network can help this task by learning the characteristics that make a realistic looking terrain, given a good set of terrains to learn from.
ML Terraform approaches this problem by using a neural network to learn from handmade 3D models. It is easier to use than other terrain generators, not requiring so much artistic skill and messing with terrain stamps and texture spawners.
The Unity Plugin allows to automatically merges adjacent terrains and generate landscapes of terrains with a single click, such as 5x5 or any other dimension. All individual terrains inside the landscape remain independently configurable.
- Snowy Mountains
- Change the detail of each terrain (Number of Triangles)
- Smooth the terrain
- Change style to Low Poly (Technique used modifies terrain texture directly, it doesn't use vertex colors to not duplicate the number of vertices. External tools based on shaders or vertex colors can also be used)
- Voxelize the terrain (All voxels are separated and can be destroyed or changed independently. Number of voxels is configurable)
- Add edges to terrains that simulate the ground below them
- Unity Plugin: Convert to Unity Terrain (Allows to use terrain editing tools)
- Unity Plugin: Terrains automatically merge to adjacent ones (Can be disabled)
- Unity Plugin: Group several terrains in a landscape (Allows to make huge scenes really quickly. Terrains can be changed in a group or independently inside the landscape)
Currently the Unity Plugin only supports projects configured to use .Net 4.x
Bug reports, new features suggestions, and business inquiries please contact me at email@example.com
If you have an edge case on your game and want to see if this tool can be modified to better suit your needs send me an email.